Remember that one time I made fun of those people who watched Vampire Diaries, and then I watched it all day one weekend and got hooked? I may or may not have been so obsessed that I watched it in the morning as I got ready for work, I would stay up late so I could get one extra episode in before the next day. I even got a random European website to watch the latest season that wasn't out on Netflix yet. I hope those pirated episodes didn't leave any viruses on my computer.
So last Thursday was the Season 4 premier. I had church things to attend to, so I couldn't watch it, but a bunch of ladies from the ward got together this weekend and we all watched it on Hulu and had a Vampire Diaries party. It was awesome! We had cookies with vampire bites, and drinks with vampire teeth ice cubes. Seems silly, but I had been anticipating this night for weeks, and I had a blast. I heart VD! (and ladies night! )
LOVE Vampire Diaries!! I think it's a very healthy obsession.
ReplyDelete