Saturday, July 21, 2012

The bump!

I didn't want to post these, but here is the bump. I am taking weekly pictures for documentation purposes :) But I cringe at them!


 The day I took my pregnancy test. I think this was technically 5 weeks pregnant. 
 Ten weeks pregnant. Looking more like too many doughnuts than a baby. 
Twenty weeks pregnant. I am pretty sure I am way big for 20 weeks, and the baby doesn't even weigh a pound yet!

So there you go, there is the bump. Sorry the only mirror we have is in our bathroom. It is covered in toothpaste and you can see my minnesota lingerie in the background! More pictures to come in the coming weeks!

4 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH!!!! So glad you posted as I don't facebook! CONGRATS!!!!!!
    How exciting!!!!!!

    ♥ Celina =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice baby bump, Brizzle and Dizzle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Mama... how about another update on you and that baby... ok! ok! You can talk about your hubby, too. :)

    ReplyDelete