Sunday, February 19, 2012

Happy Love Day!

Valentine's Day was much anticipated by me this year since I got the day off, and I could do all the crafts I wanted to do for Doug. Thanks to Pinterest, I was able to decorate the apartment cute, make a delicious breakfast of yummy heart pancakes and put together a memory book for Doug. What would I ever do without Pinterest?
The first pancake worked great, and then I burnt the rest. Doug is in charge of all breakfast meals in the house since I suck at everything breakfast.

 Doug went old school this year and got me some conversational hearts. He knows I am so tart and sassy!
 Hearts everywhere!

 Flowers and chocolate! Thanks husband!

 I got Doug Moneyball and I made him a memory book with pictures of us, memories we have had, and things we love. It turned out really cute, and it was a ton of fun to make. If I didn't have to work, I would just do crafts all day every day.


Doug and I made a delicious dinner and then we watched Moneyball. Well... Doug watched Moneyball, and I passed out at 8pm. It was a long day of cooking, crafts, and fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment