Monday, July 25, 2011

I graduated!

... from singles life that is! Doug and I got married May 14th, 2011. It was the perfect day. Now that that is all taken care of, it's time I graduate and get myself a blog! I will write all about our adventures and where life takes us. Hope you all enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new life and your new blog. I am going to miss you tremendously here at Nu Skin, but I will not be jealous come winter time. I'll take a Utah winter over a Minnesota winter any time. Cassie will be happy to give you all sorts of blogging tips should you be interested. This will be a good way for us to keep up on each other. I hope you don't fade out fast like many bloggers, though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, so excited you have a blog! I love how much of our family is on here. You looked so beautiful on your weeding day. Can't wait to read about your adventures as husband and wife. Welcome to the family!

    ReplyDelete