So I know a lot of you have asked to see pictures of our home. I have finally gotten around to taking some pictures. We have plans to get wedding pictures printed and put up picture frames, but life gets busy and it doesn't happen :( Doug was sweet to nail up two frames, one with no picture in it, so we are making progress, just very slowly. So here it is... the lovely Robinson home.
The kitchen is awesome. My favorite room in the apartment.
Finally being able to do laundry at home has been a blessing!
The only room I don't touch... Doug's office. It is a mess.
Maybe he will straighten it up if people come visit us :)
This is the "Man Cave" part of Doug's office where he can watch TV on a tiny screen.
This shelf was inspired by Doug's sister, Emily. She has the same shelf at her place in San Fran and she decorated it super cute, so I attempted to do the same.
The bathroom. So much nicer than any bathroom I ever had in Provo. Love it!
So there she is... the little, but big, one bedroom apartment with a small den. Doug and I sure love this place!
You have a blog! Yes! I never get on facebook but sure glad I did tonight so I could catch the news on this one. I'll be a faithful follower. I wish you were around to enjoy pumpkin cake with.
ReplyDeleteYour apartment looks fabulous! Good job on the decorating. Doug's office definitely needs some help!
ReplyDeleteHey Cassie! I knew you and brad had a blog but I couldn't remember the name of it, so now I know, perfect! I JUST made your pumpkin cake recipe! The most terrible thing about it though is my husband doesn't really like pumpkin flavored stuff, so it is just me eating it, and I am almost done with the entire pan :( This happened last year too... you would think I would learn from my mistakes and try to share with other pumpkin lovers, but no, I just eat it all and then hate myself after. I will keep up on your blog too!
ReplyDeleteAnd Erin, Doug did his best and put up some pictures, but keeping papers organized or the floors picked up is kinda impossible. If ever Doug leaves something out, I just throw it in his office and don't even worry about it, haha.
SUPER jealous! I can't wait to have a shower that has some water pressure to it and doesn't have rust stains. Seriously.
ReplyDeletelove the apartment! i feel honored to have inspired the cabinet!!
ReplyDelete